Terms & Conditions
Participation in the online casino games and pay for play tournament games (collectively the "Gaming System") is open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Gaming System is not prohibited. Employees of Goldenspins (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Gaming System. A person who participates in the Gaming System is hereafter called "Player" or "Customer."
By opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Gaming System, or acceptance of any prize, Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- in the event of force majeure
- the failure of Goldenspins's central computer system or any part thereof
- for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- for any loss as a result of any act of God
- for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
- The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer on a weekly basis is US$25,000.00 Goldenspins reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
- The maximum we will send to any one account is $2500 per week via check by courier or any other payment solution. Any amount greater than $2500 would be divided (no part can be larger than $2000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. Please refer to the up-to-date information in the cashier for more details on withdrawal rules, costs, and processes.
- Goldenspins will provide one (1) free payout to each account holder. Please contact Customer Service for information on fees for additional payouts.
- The maximum weekly win amount of $25,000 will be waived for customers winning Goldenspins casino jackpots.
Games of Skill Specific Terms and Conditions
- The results of all tournaments offered within the Gaming System depend on the number and skill level of the players participating in such tournaments; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable.
- Prizes are generally cash amounts which are deposited directly into winners' accounts. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry Tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a Limited Entry tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be proportional to how full the tournament was at the time of closing. The cash value of prizes offered in Unlimited Jackpot Tournaments will depend on the number of participants participating in such tournaments, and will not be available until such tournaments have ended.
- The results and winners of each tournament offered within the Gaming System will be determined by Goldenspins. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of service for which the Gaming System is responsible that prevents you from completing a tournament in which you have begun to participate, the Company will, upon receipt of a refund request, refund the entry fee charged for that unfinished tournament only. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The Company reserves the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your account should The Company determine, in its sole discretion, that you have intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
Goldenspins games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for Goldenspins to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Goldenspins to receive your bet via the Internet. Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself and Goldenspins, or any of its affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao, which is where Goldenspins is incorporated and where it conducts business. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Curacao.
All bets with Goldenspins are considered to be placed and received in Curacao.
All contractual issues between yourself and Goldenspins, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Curacao.
Fraud, Money dumping and Collusion
Goldenspins also has the right to hold any and all of a player's funds indefinitely if it is found that the player has been involved in fraudulent activity on Goldenspins. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, and collusion.
"You may only use the Software in accordance with the rules posted on the Goldenspins site, as may be modified from time to time. In cases where disputes arise between players, you agree that judgments of Goldenspins are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any money or prizes awarded to a Player are the Player's sole responsibility. Violation of any Goldenspins policy or rule may result in suspension or termination of the player's Goldenspins account."
True Identity and One Account
"The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your Goldenspins Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at Goldenspins. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement."
"All information provided by a player must be accurate and verifiable. If you have provided false information or are unable or unwilling to provide documentation to confirm your information, your account may be terminated and all activity within the account considered invalid."
Abusive or Offensive Language
"Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on the chat boards, Games, or otherwise by you on Goldenspins or with Goldenspins staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be reasonably required by Goldenspins to ensure compliance. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Goldenspins's operation in any media or forum."
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Goldenspins's sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other user of any of the Games in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You agree to hold Goldenspins, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, licensors, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless and further agree to fully indemnify them from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Goldenspins records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
A Player or group of players working together in any fashion, also known as a syndicate, (to receive either Cash winnings or Activity bonuses) may only have one Goldenspins account in total, and any redundant accounts will be consolidated into the one account. An administration fee may be charged and payouts refused for each redundant account, at the discretion of Goldenspins. All wagering transactions in redundant accounts are subject to reversal at the sole option of Goldenspins. Goldenspins also reserves the right to keep the principle of any wager placed in an attempt to defraud the house of any bonus monies, whether a party does this on their own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks. There is no obligation on behalf of Goldenspins to warn players or syndicates of this other than as explained here in the Player Agreement.
If you lose your account privileges with Goldenspins due to misrepresentation, fraud or purchase disputes, Goldenspins reserves the right to terminate your account and all transactions from the account in question may be immediately reversed at the sole discretion of Goldenspins.
From time to time, Goldenspins may run special promotions, contests, tournaments, and may establish rules and regulations governing the conduct of those promotions, contests, and tournaments. Goldenspins or a third party shall post these rules on the Internet, and the Customer Service Representatives of Goldenspins shall enforce the rules. Said promotions, contests, and tournaments may be cancelled or suspended at any time without notice by Goldenspins. In the event of an error or omission in the printed rules of a particular promotion, contest, or tournament, the decision of Goldenspins Management will be considered final and binding.
Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Goldenspins management. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing, or referring new accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending account as well as any linked accounts.
Players must check the terms and conditions of any promotion or promotion code before playing to find out which games are permitted and those which are limited. Wagering on restricted games will not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and will void all winnings won on this promotion.
Goldenspins takes no responsibility for notifying winners other than to update the information available in the wager account summary statement.
Goldenspins reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone that is found to be party to any organized wagering syndicates dedicated to changing and manipulating the odds available at Goldenspins.
Goldenspins shall have the right to reject any wager or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion. Goldenspins will not be liable for any loss whatever arising from the cancellation of any Goldenspins game, including any realizable or perceived loss, for whatever reason, and/or the chance to participate in Goldenspins Casino system. Furthermore, Goldenspins reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without reason.
At Goldenspins's option, a win may be subject to verification by an independent judging organization before any payment is made. Decisions of the judging organization are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. A player's sole remedy for any error or mistake by Goldenspins in connection with a wager placed on Goldenspins's system shall be a replacement wager.
Comp Points redemption to cash is only available for users who have made at least one successful deposit into to their player’s account.
Each time you place a wager at Golden Spins, you'll earn Comp Points. As your Comp Points accumulate, you can redeem them for instant cash in your real money player account. If you have not placed a wager with money in your real balance for a continuous period of thirty (90) days, we will be entitled to remove all Comp Points from your player's account.
We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that a customer is participating in irregular play that We, in our sole discretion deem irregular, we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such a customer to any promotion.
If any funds are withdrawn while you have an active pending bonus, the bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and/or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied or disputed by any payment service or payment provider or by the user himself.
We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns: